Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 27, 2019

DON'T F**K WITH CATS ... or Pia Zadora?

I'm thinking about seeing the movie 'CATS' on the weekend, as I am a fan of the musical, but after watching the very good dark Netflix comedy 'DON'T F**K WITH CATS' tonight and seeing the IMDB ratings on both, maybe DFwC is a sign to steer clear of 'CATS':-)
Well, I guess I've been warned, but now I'm just curious to see it to see if 'CATS' is really all that bad:-)
I just watched Pia Zadora's very first movie on Amazon Prime this week, 'Santa Claus Conquers the Martians'.
And 'CATS' shares the same 2.6 star rating at IMDB.
May the 4th be with you Pia?-)
I must admit that I enjoyed watching 'Santa Claus Conquers the Martians', because it was so bad that it was good:-)
Pia Zadora (center) as Girmar
'CATS' hasn't been able to out rate any of Pia Zodora's movies at the IMDB site, which is a worry. 
I have to say that Pia does have a siren archetype going in her acting career.
Hmm ... I think 'Butterfly' might be worth a watch for some reason, even if 'CATS' isn't:-)

UPDATE: December 28th, 2019
What! No stars? Sounds a bit Catty to me Leigh, MEOW;-)
Wow, a NO STARS out of FIVE rating for 'CATS' from a guy (whose reviews I've learned to take with a pinch of salt) in my local newspaper?!
Now I really want to go see 'CATS' just to see for myself how bad it really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment