Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 18, 2019

A Shining TED Event in the Old Dart?

When I first saw my news feed about Fallon Sherrock and her 
PDC World Darts Championship win, I thought it was a
TED event Fallon was speaking at, but it turned out that she beat a guy named Ted Evetts.
Ted's Wikipedia page has already been updated to read -
"On 17 December 2019, Evetts lost to Fallon Sherrock at the PDC World Championships in the first round. 
This was the first time a woman won at the World Championships."
Most of 'The Shining' was
filmed in
England, too;-)
One of the sports shining moments I'm sure, just not for Ted I would imagine.
And when I read that Fallon has a twin sister, I couldn't help think back to an old 2011 post I wrote about darts and the movie
'The Shining' -
Flipside of the Dartboard
"Fallon's twin sister, Felicia, also plays darts and the pair represented England Youth at the WDF Europe Cup Youth in 2011."
I also noticed that Fallon shares July 1st as a birthday, not only with her twin sister, but also with Lady Di.
Hats off to Fallon I guess, but I'll bet that Ted will be having trouble sleeping for quite some time to come after Fallon's shining win:-)
Fallon
And I'll bet Fallon's over the moon still:-)

From front of dartboard 

to the circle - 237 cm?

217, 237, Darts and Bullseye Syncs

UPDATE: December 22nd, 2019
Introduced as "The Queen of the Palace" at Alexandra Palace, Sherrock overcame a slow start to beat 11th seed Mensur Suljovic

No comments:

Post a Comment