Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 4, 2019

Third Eye Spies and What’s Behind Remote Viewing Disclosure?

I listened to a 'Skeptiko' podcast this morning (the above You Tube) featuring the director of the movie 'Third Eye Spies'and like Alex the host of the podcast, I too liked the movie and had the same reservations as to just how many cards were laid on the table in this movie and just how many are still being held close to the chest.
Remote Viewing: An Ingo Swann Event?
While Ingo was good at remote viewing, he wasn't great.
He made some bad hits along with the good hits, such as his 
dark side of the moon fail.
While I found 'Third Eye Spies' really worth watching I would like to hear Alex interview Richard Dolan's wife Tracey, who is a remote viewer, but not a spy (or so she says, right?-), and get her (remote:-) view on the subject.
I also like how Lance mentioned that his 1998 movie
'Six String Samurai' is on Amazon Prime now, as I liked that movie too, and I hadn't realized that it was also on Amazon Prime as well.
I'll have to add it to my AP watch-list and watch it again, as I only saw a crappy free You Tube version when I watched it.
Heaven or Vegas: The Unfinished Pyramid is Lyra?
Maybe Lance should do a movie with Chris Knowles about 
the hidden history of Rock & Roll?-)
I can't wait to watch Lance's next film 'Phenomenon'.
Palm Pictures?!

No comments:

Post a Comment