Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 5, 2019

America Before?

I picked up an old 'Mind Body Spirit' magazine I hadn't yet read before a few days ago and read an article about Graham Hancock's latest book 'America Before' and found it quite interesting, so I did a net search to find Graham taking about the book.
The last time I had seen Graham in person was while attending a lecture that Graham had given in the Old Museum building in my hometown of Brisbane -
Graham Hancock's Brisbane Talk (2014)
Graham Hancock on stage in
Brisbane,
May 2014
I think that my computer screensaver says it all
I can't believe that it was back in 2014 when I last saw and heard Graham speak, and that I hadn't heard about Graham's health crisis in 2017, until this week when listening to the podcasts I found featuring Graham talking about his book 'America Before'.
I've not read any of Graham's non-fiction books, but I have heard lectures and podcasts of Graham taking about the ideas in them.
I have however read one and a half (so far) of his fiction novels and while I didn't like his first fiction novel about cavemen, 'War God' does seem interesting, but unfortunately, while I did start reading the first of the 'War God' novels, I put it aside on my bedside table to read other books and never got any further than when I wrote this post in 2017 about the book -
500 Year Cycles?
Maybe that's a sign to me that I should pick up Graham's novel and finish reading it and maybe buy the sequel if I feel that I'm still interested when I get to the end of the first 'War God' book?
I went to Graham's website and saw this recent news item about a green stone mask found in Mexico, so maybe that is another sign that I should finish reading Graham's novel?
2000-Year-Old Green Serpentine
Mask Discovered?
I also listened to this 'Truth Be Told' podcast yesterday in the
You Tube below titled -
Hybrid Humans, GΓΆbekli Tepe, and the Genesis of the Giants of Ancient America
And while that podcast had nothing to do with Graham Hancock, I did find a news story at Graham's news-desk at his website about Denisovans, so maybe I'm going to have to check in to 
Graham's website more often in these interesting times that we are living in now ... touch wood;-)
DNA from the Denisovans
So many books to read and such little time to read them in, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment