Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 10, 2019

The Perks of Being a Pirate and How to DJ with Hooks?

I can't believe that I had never heard of DJHookie until hearing him on a podcast this week -
Thriving in the face of adversity with Quadruple amputee Tom Nash
Not that I'm into the club scene being now over a half century old.
Back in my day it was strip clubs with pirate names like 'Rouges' and such, or listening to live rock bands at bars and clubs, rather than DJs spinning discs while people popped pills and drank plonk.
This You Tube below was as close as we came to clubbing with hooks.
Where was the Ecstasy when it was really needed?-)
Personally, I'd like to see sea shanty nights brought back to the pubs like in my great great grandpa's day.
Or at least a DJ mix of sea shanties.
Music to drink rum and vape to could be a dangerous mix though I guess:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment