Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 5, 2019

Willie Nelson Has 86'd Smoking the Green Green Grass Before it 86's Him?

Unofficial ambassador for weed, Willie Nelson, 86, has revealed why he has stopped smoking pot after 65 years, leaving the world stunned
'Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real',
April 1st,
2018
I have never seen Willie play live, but I did get to see his son play Bluesfest on April Fool's Day back in 2018 and I saw the prettiest Crow I have ever seen on the same day, too;-)
Bluesfest Easter Sunday 2018: A Fool's Journey with Something to Crow About?
My father passed away at the age of 86, and it's amazing just how many men do.
86 years is a long journey when you think about it.
My father never smoked and neither did my mother, but she ended up with lung cancer and life has been a bigger battle for her ever since.
It's amazing how many people just presume she must have been a smoker because she got lung cancer.
Just keep breathing and singing Willie ... and journeying on.

No comments:

Post a Comment