Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 3, 2019

Tarot Cards and Ouija Open Portals to Hell?

Not that I believe in such a place as hell, but I do believe in 
evil entities and trickster spits that like to screw with you if you are dumb enough to let them in with tools such as Ouija boards or becoming an open channel for such despicable beings.
Tarot decks though not so much and I agree with Benebell in the 
You Tube above with what she says as far as Tarot cards go.
Ouija boards to me though are like picking up hitch-hikers.
Yes, you can meet some wonderful people while offering them a lift and most times you probably do, but let in one predatory spirit that is out to do you harm and it's game over.
As you can probably tell, I rarely stop for hitch-hikers, or hitch-hike myself.
Sooner or later the odds work against you and not for you when it comes to such things as Ouija boards and hitch-hiking, I believe.
The mini-Ouija Board that I
used to own a while back
Should I Use a Ouija Board: Yes or No?

No comments:

Post a Comment