Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 15, 2019

Life, Death and the Space Between?

After reading an article about Theresa Cheung's book
'21 Rituals to Ignite Your Intuition' in
'Mind Body Spirit' magazine, I intuitively went looking for podcasts Theresa had been on talking about her book and I stumbled across a fascinating podcast I had not heard of before called
'Life, Death and the Space Between' hosted by a clinical psychologist named Dr. Amy Robbins.
THE PREMONITION CODE WITH THERESA CHEUNG
LET’S EXPLORE LIFE, DEATH,
AND WHAT IT ALL MEANS
I've got to say I'm hooked on this podcast show and have binged listened the first 20 episodes while doing work around my home.
I was also curious to hear/see Theresa Cheung on
Russell Brand's podcast show, too:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment