Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 12, 2019

A Message to Me from the Australiens About the Pleiadians and Other Figments of the ImagiNATION?

I just listened to that You Tube at the top of this post with
Alexis Brooks interviewing
Pleiadian Ambassador, Christine Day and I had to wonder whether Christine and people like her are just plain nuts, clever con-artists trying to make money off gullible believers, or a bit of both ... or really are in contact with the Pleiadians?-)
I have to admit that there are some people in the "UFO" field I do like listening to, like Richard and Tracey DolanJacques VallΓ©e (we share the same star sign:-)Erich von DΓ€niken and a few others, but I take what they say with a pinch of salt and at least they aren't claiming some ambassadorship from some people in a spaceship.
Species Pleiadians?
I can tell you now that Nicole Kidman is one of ours, and is an Australien, not a Pleiadian, so hands off unless you want to start a galactic war over just who is going to bring peace to planet Earth.
I was thinking how us Australiens don't have an ambassador down here on Earth ... probably because we didn't think it was going to be around too much longer to bother with ... and that maybe I should put my hand up and spread the word about our home planet and our Earth base in Australia.
So I had a try at channeling our current equivalent of your POTUS, who we call DAZ.
You probably are thinking DAZ stands for something like 
Dumb Alien Zombie, and yeah in a way you would be right, because politicians are the same the universe over no matter how much you wish you could vote in some being who wasn't an egotistical prick or cu bitch.
DAZ is actually a "they", like in my post about the word for 2019 -
Merriam-Webster: Non-binary Pronoun 'They' is Word of the Year?
Where do you think all of that traffic came from to boost that word to the top in 2019?-)
I was born on this planet, so I've only heard stories handed down about our home planet, but I tried channeling DAZ, even though they was busy building a shield around the planet to keep out aliens from third world planets like Earth, just in case they try to migrate after they have to leave the planet they've recently nearly f#cked up for good.
DAZ told me that people like Christine are just deluded individuals with a messiah complex, because the Pleiadians f#cked up their planet a long long time ago, which is now deserted and that they are just the equivalent of boat people, or as known on other planets as spaceship people.
DAZ did think that being an ambassador for the Australiens was a good idea and that they was glad that they had thought of it for me:-) 
They (DAZ) said to be careful though, because I just might be deluding myself believing that I'm actually channeling they when in fact I'm just making shit up by rehashing Bible scripture and other comforting words that I might have picked up in Yoga class.
DAZ said that They would rather someone like Nicole be our ambassador, but she just thinks that this Australien stuff is just more BS (Belief Systems:-) like the Pleiadians are spreading around the internet which we gave to the Earthlings in the first place (the internet that is not the crappy Peliadian messages:-).
Well, DAZ I have to say that I'm your hyman (hybrid wo/man) to deliver the Australien message of peace to this world.
And if that doesn't work there is always Plan B for Earth to fall back on.
Blow it the f#ck up before they can get to our planet:-)
I just hope Bindi Irwin doesn't start preaching their Reptilian message at the same AlienCons that I plan on doing my channeling at, because Crocs don't rule, that's all a croc, because Australiens do.
Peace ... or perish ... I'll let you decide on that one:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment