Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 22, 2019

Tea Leaves Tell Tale Signs?

I bought a little book about tea leaf reading a while back, which was more to motivate me to drink more tea, instead of just drinking coffee most of the time (that's when I'm not drinking XXX:-).
But by the time I had finished doing the practices in the book and gone through all of the tea I had bought in preparation for doing the exercises in the book, the more it re-enforced in my mind why I don't like tea.
As I'm reading through the symbol section of the tea leaf reading book, I start to wonder if these symbols apply when you see them in movies, like 'The Shining' for example:-)
A bird in flight with open wings indicates a change of course/direction; a healthy escape ... or so when seen in the shape of tea leaves in your cup the book tells me:-)
An open book seen in your tea leaves highlights social occasions and career opportunities:-)
A car shouts, "STOP, LOOK AND LISTEN!"
The chair is all about personal progress, your true blue support system.
And on the subject of chairs, this chair of mine I bought from Officeworks pictured below (and yes that same store that the truck blew up in front of, in the picture below, too), which I bragged about to Gordon White in this old post when Gordon informed me we both had the same model chair -
A Magical Drive in Tasmania with Gordon White from Rune Soup?
has decided within the last two weeks to spontaneously self destruct, with the fake leather all of a sudden peeling off in droves and onto my pants, shirt and floor.
And not only that, but the gas cylinder has decided it's time to let me down, as well.
Probably a sign there for me in that, too;-) 
Signs of the Times?
A dagger (bigger than a butter knife and shorter than a sword) urges you to remove the unnecessary; houseclean friends, de-clutter.
Bullying is possible:-)  
An evergreen is the symbol for inner-strength, fortitude, and standing your ground.
The eye warns of deception, theft, one-upmanship.
Have another look-see.
A flag warns to pay more attention to individual parts and beneath the surface details.
A lock warns of stalemate; obstacles; the need to re-plan.
A mouse is a sign of slow, improving health and temporary freedom from physical restrictions, but warns of deception when seen in sector one of the tea cup.
A mountain or mountain range predicts success after much struggle:-)
The rabbit speaks of independent activity and personal bravery.
Break from routine.
Health victory.
A wine glass (or champagne flute) symbolizes celebrations and joyful festivities: escape.
So I guess that doesn't apply for a Scotch glass seen in your teacup then?-)
Tea Leaves a Message?
Oddly enough, the book didn't tell me what it means if you find a tea cup in your tea cup;-)
I won't be drinking much tea from now on ... especially right before bedtime:-)
Jelly Helm: The Stories That We Have Told to Us and That We Tell Ourselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment