Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 10, 2019

Did Someone Say Owls and Synchronicity?

I'm not really much of an owl person, but yesterday on April 8th, which just happened to be my late father's birthday and the anniversary of his mother's (my Nan) passing, three podcasts hit my iTunes subscription downloads list at once.
I listened to the 'Paranormal Thoughts' podcast first, because I'm the Daz who told Trish about Dylan's podcast after I had found Dylan talking about Trish in an early 'Paranormal Thoughts' episode I had just listened to after finding the podcast from a synchronicity podcast site that I wrote about in this post in February -
Best Synchronicity Podcasts We Could Find?
After I had listened to Dylan's podcast with the MacGregors -
Rob & Trish MacGregor – Owls, Aliens & Synchronicities Podcast
I listened to the latest 'The Cosmic Keys' podcast which also had an owl theme -
The Cosmic Keys Podcast Episode 16: Spiritual Initiation with Chase Two Owls
Back in January this year I wrote about 'The Cosmic Keys' podcast along with all of the key synchs I was having at the time -
The Cosmic Keys: We Are the Keys?
In that old post about the keys I mentioned a colour Brisbane newspaper supplement named 'Qweekend'.
I picked up the latest copy pictured above and flick it open to find a picture of an owl in the feedback section.
Then I find a children's book about two owls in the book review section named 'Baz and Benz'.
That same book review section of the newspaper lift-out also reviewed the book by Mob actor Gianni Russo.
I wrote about this review in my last post where Jay Dyer mentions the book and actor in the 'THC' podcast -
Jay Dyer, Esoteric Hollywood 2, Movies, Mobs, & Mind Control?
Jay Dyer | Esoteric Hollywood 2, Movies, Mobs, & Mind Control
Just WHO is the messenger here?
And I did state in that post that EVERYTHING is connected, 
didn't I?-)

UPDATE: April 10th, 2019
I saw that Trish and Rob had written a post at their 'Synchrosecrets' blog about their first attempt at recording a podcast with Dylan during what astrologers like to call the "Mercury Retrograde" and then their second and successful attempt a week later -
Paranormal Thoughts
MERCURY RETROGRADE DATES 2019
I guess their second attempt turned out rather mercurial, too;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment