Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 28, 2019

Birds Should Be Free!

I saw this story in the news yesterday about a caged Kookaburra in an American pet shop -
Aussie woman ‘deeply saddened’ to find kookaburra for sale inside US pet shop
and it is beyond my comprehension as to why anyone thinks keeping a bird like this in a cage is a good idea, or any bird in a cage for that matter.
Free 2?
A caged cockatoo in 'The Chant of Jimmy Blacksmith'
What Window Are We Going To Go Through Today?
A kookaburra sitting on top of the
lamppost outside my window
To me it is way better to see birds flying free in the wild than to see a bird some asshole has locked into a cage for their own selfish amusement.
A butcher bird I saw outside my window yesterday
Butcher Birds?
I seem to attract birds to me for some reason, especially butcher birds no matter where I seem to be.
Wolston Farmhouse and Life on the Farm?
Twitching in My Backyard
The World's Songbirds Originated in Australia?!
A Butcher Bird Visitor Dropped in Out of the Blue Today Just as I Posted My Last Post About Chaos Magick and Garbage:-)
A kookaburra on my back fence
If you ever go into a pet store to pay cash for a pet bird, then my advice to you is that birds should be free.
They are much more fun to watch when they are free to fly.

1 comment: