Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 1, 2019

One For the 'To Doo' List: "I really think we should all lighten the f*** up. I really do." Tom Gleeson?

Tom Gleeson
Tom Gleeson wins Gold Logie after campaign marked by mockery
Tom Gleeson/writer/actor/Gold Logie winner:-)
I didn't watch the Logie Awards, because to me they are nothing but a joke, but I wish I had have watched this year because it turned out to be one big joke pulled on The Logies.
And as they say, "many a true word is said in jest":-)
Click on the link below to watch Tom's funny, but rather insightful acceptance speech -
Tom Gleeson wins the Gold Logie | TV Week Logie Awards 2019
Tom Gleeson/writer/actor/producer/Gold Logie winner
Congratulations on your hilarious win Tom and I guess the other question is who else won on the night?
And my answer is, "WHO CARES?"
Sage advice Tom.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment