Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 29, 2019

The Evil Eye ... and That Rug Really Tied the Room Together, Did It Not?

Evil Eye | Bell Chimes In #12
I just started reading Benebell Wen's book 'The Tao of Craft' and I was searching You Tube to see if Benebell had any video's about the book and I stumbled on a 'Bell Chimes in' episode about the 
"Evil Eye" that I found interesting, as eye I have a few evil eyes hanging around my home, more for art sake than protection.
My latest one hangs under a Persian rug at the top of my internal staircase (to heaven?-).
I bought it because I'm a big fan of the movies 'Aladdin' (both versions now) and 'The Big Lebowski'.
Still Following the White Rabbit?
Handy Things to Have Around the House
Rune Soup: Talking Taoist Sigil Magic with Benebell Wen
Oddly enough, I bought that evil eye/rug wall hanging from the store I would eventually attend Gordon White's talk about the devil, an entity I don't believe in to be honest -
Having a Devil of a Time on the 13th with Gordon?
Gee Gordon, that rug you are standing
on 
really tied the room together:-)
Devil spelled backwards is Lived and "evil eye" spelled backwards is "eye live":-)
Kind of found it synchy that it was Gordon White's Tassie neighbour Avalon who suggested the evil eye as a topic for Benebell's You Tube series -
Pagan Tasmanian 'Pub Moots' and Uncanny Meetings?
Gordon White's book
The Chaos Protocols'

 in the 'Ecclectica' bookstore
Whatever Happened to Doreen Virtue?
My Doreen Virtue tarot cards
If I do by some snowball's chance in hell end up in hell, I can always pinpoint it back to using Doreen Virtue's demonic 'Archangel Power Tarot Cards' I guess, right Doreen?-)
Oh, for God's sake Doreen can't you
just stop promoting your cards
?
Just in case Doreen isn't just having a mental breakdown and Jesus has forgiven her sin of making those demonic "angel" cards to entrap souls like mine for the devil (yeah, that sounds fair I guess, if I don't think too hard about it) then I might have to nail up some more evil eyes and a few crucifixes around my home, as well as burn those cards I bought of Doreen's in good faith.
And Benebell you had better get a new evil eye amulet, as I think your rug really does tie the room together much better than the one in my living room does;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment