Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 11, 2019

Gnostic Times, & Decolonizing Our Ideas as THC Re-launches on August 8th?

"You're not lion to me are you?";-)
It's fun listening to Greg chase his tail/tale at
'The Higher Side Chats' podcast as the dog days arrive.
And while I enjoy listening to, but not always agreeing with guests like Gordon White, some guests Greg invites onto the show are partial nut-jobs (I'm excluding Gordo here) and self professed "experts", which is always a good sign that they are not "experts" at all.
Greg may not wear'em,
but he sells them
:-)
On a sad but still synchromystic note, I see that
Greg's 'Baphomet' t-shirt was inspired by
Tracy Twyman's THC podcast appearance in'The Knights Templar, Baphomet & The Alchemy of Finance' episode.
And today I saw the sad news at the 'Ground Zero' website that Tracy Twyman has passed away.
Personally, I don't buy into either side of the Gnostic story, because both stories are just man made myths where each side slings mud at the other's false "God".
As an example Jay Dyer is a self professed Christian, so his view is just looking through a one way mirror ... beam in your own eye and all that kind (of) Christian wisdom, hey Jay?
I'm certainly no expert in the occult (who really is?), but I had to roar with laughter after writing my last post about Prince Charles and the Lion's Gate and then to hear Greg is re-launching his 
THC website on the 8th of August:-)
Time for a New Lion King?
DARK HOLLYWOOD
Sometimes I wonder if Greg ain't lion to us listeners just to get a little green stuff for his stash.
He certainly rivals Disney with some of the stuff he dishes up on his channel when it comes to imagination, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment