Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 30, 2019

LSD and the 50th Year Anniversary of 'The Big Cube'?

1969?
I've never watched the 1969 movie  'The Big Cube', in fact I hadn't even heard of the movie until yesterday when I was looking into the acting roles of Lana Turner, after reading about her in Anger's book 'Hollywood Babylon'.
The 60th year anniversary this year? 
Once Upon a Time in HOLLYWOODLAND?
The chapter about Lana Turner in 'Hollywood Babylon'
Synchromystically, Lana Turner passed away 24 years ago in 1995, which was also the Year of the Pig, just like 2019 is.
1995 was the year the movie 'Babe' came out, as well:-)
The Big Cube (1969)
The big cube?-)
Schrรถdinger's Cube?
I've never done LSD or any psychedelic drugs up to this point in my life, but under the right circumstances I would like to give them a try.
Although, maybe not the toad.
Micro-dosing, Magic Mushrooms, Michael Pollan and Smoking Toads?
Unless I change my mind before then;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment