Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 18, 2019

Developing an Unshakable Mindset?

Lisa Tamati is New Zealand’s best known ultra-marathon runner, although I must admit I hadn't ever heard of her until I listened to Guy Lawrence's podcast about Lisa this morning -
Lisa Tamati: Relentless: Developing An Unshakable Mindset
I'm not into running anymore and even when I was I was a sprint racer and not really into marathons.
My idea of a long running race was 400 to 800 meters.
The only other long distance running I did was football training and running around the field on match days.
And while Lisa's ultra-marathon running was interesting to listen to in that "I'm glad it was you and not me" sort of way, it was the remarkable story of her mother's recovery from a brain injury and Lisa's work at rehabilitating her that I found rather impressive, as in that "Hollywood needs to make a movie out of this story" kind of way.
Worth a listen (or watch ... see the You Tube above) I think.
As are most of Guy's podcasts -
Music, Vibration & the Secret Language of the Heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment