Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 24, 2019

Dispelling Upside Down Thinking in Favor of Extended Consciousness?

Skeptiko Podcast #420: Mark Gober, Dispelling Upside Down Thinking in Favor of Extended Consciousness
Episode #420?
"Mark [Gober] is a successful Silicon Valley venture capitalist and strategist turned author.
He has a terrific book, An End to Upside Down Thinking, which is certainly right up our alley here on Skeptiko."
Looks like I'll have another podcast to add to my Apple Podcast favourite list now -
Where Is My Mind?
I've got to say that with me living my whole life (so far) in the southern hemisphere, I've never had upside-down thinking.
It's always been more like Down-under thinking:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment