Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 25, 2019

Remote Viewing: An Ingo Swann Event?

Ingo Swann passed away
at the end of
January?
I finally watched the movie 'Third Eye Spies' on Amazon Prime last week and found it to be better than I expected, although I wasn't expecting all that much to be honest.
Palm Pictures?!
Third Eye Spies or Eyes Wide Shut?-)
UFOs, Psychic Spies, Consciousness, Lance Mungia and the World (is a Giant Podcast Circle-Jerk) According to Josh Zepps?
Hmm ... the ending credits of 'Third Eye Spies'
A screen shot from TES of Jimmy Carter's book
Ex-POTUS Jimmy Carter in 'Third Eye Spies'
While I found watching TES intriguing, I wouldn't trust a bunch of ex(?)-spies to tell me the truth of what really went on behind closed doors any more than I would expect to hear the truth from my ex-wife;-)
Black Swan Events?
With Ingo Swann passing away on the last day of the month named after Janus the double-headed god who looks to the past and the future all at once, it seemed rather appropriate in a way I thought. 
Ingo is credited with having "seen" the rings around Jupiter back in 1973, the time Bowie was singing about life on Mars.
Bowie was born in and died in January, too -
Remote Viewing of Past Life on Mars?
Joe was born in January on
the date
Bowie would die on
And Bowie shares January 8th as a birthday with The King, so how Rock and Roll is that?-)
Heaven or Vegas: The Unfinished Pyramid is Lyra?
You should have seen that one coming?-)
But I must admit that after watching 'Third Eye Spies' I still didn't get what they meant by "Remote Viewing".
Do they astral project to these locations, or just see it as a vision in their heads, or are they just getting random thoughts about that location which they have to decide is real or imagined?
Or are they just good at guessing?-)
I remembered Richard Dolan mentioning that his wife Tracey was a looker remote viewer, so I watched a video talk they had done about Tracey's experiences at remote viewing and finally I get it, not that I can do it ... yet.
But I think that I could do it if I tried without a gun being put to my head and if I didn't get bored with it.
I was intrigued after watching Tracey in the above You Tube, so I looked for more talks Tracey had done about remote viewing and I found a not so viewed solo talk of her's (below) in Denmark.
I probably share genes with half of the people in that room, not that I've been to Denmark, but my half of my mother's side of the family come from there.
One thing I noticed about Tracey is she is an emotional person, but in a good way.
I noticed Ingo was of a similar emotional temperament, so there might be something in that with the remote viewing skill.
Looking at the video below I was surprised that Tracey seems to have the same reading difficulties as I do. 
If I try to read fast I won't comprehend what I'm reading as good as if I slow it down and pretty much do what Tracey does, which is why I dropped out of school as a teenager more or less, because it was too hard doing it their way.
Well, that's my excuse for dropping out anyway.
I had to laugh at that guy in the clip above, as I don't think that a pretty woman has given him that much attention in a long time:-) 
He reminds me of Homer Simpson drooling over thoughts of the land of chocolate, when he should be paying attention to what's being said to him.
Although in his case chocolate = Tracey:-)
Checking out the comments in those You Tubes it looks like others thought the same thing about Grant's thoughts during those interviews, too.
I'll have to keep my eye on Tracey and her work in the future ... not like Grant's eye does in those videos though;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment