Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 2, 2020

Pollock/Strieber August 11th Premonition?

Christopher Walken as Whitley Strieber in Communion (1989)
I was reading an old post today about number 11 synchronicities that featured Jackson Pollock, who died on
August 11th -
Luke, #11 and the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy on Byron Time?
Then it hit me that Whitley's wife Anne also passed away on
August 11th.
And then it hit me again that in the movie 'Communion' I'm pretty sure that Christopher Walken, who played Whitley Strieber spent a lot of time standing in front of what looked to me like a 
Jackson Pollock painting, talking to Lindsay Ann Crouse (born May 12, 1948) who played Anne in the film.
Douglas Noel Adams died May 11th, 2001
Douglas Adams died on May 11th and Irving Berlin was born on May 11th.
Berlin would die in 1989 the year the movie 'Communion' (which featured Berlin's 'Puttin' on the Ritz' on the soundtrack) would be released at the cinema.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting number synchros!

    Hope all is well, Daz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Trish, I attended my big brother's funeral in slightly eased Covid 19 lockdown conditions yesterday, and my mother's sister just passed away after a prolonged illness at the end of May, which just happened to be on my mother's wedding anniversary (and is also the date their mother passed away on, too).
    So as far as 2020 goes I think I'm swimming as well as I can, because I can see a few things bobbing up in the 2020 waters ahead that I hope can be avoided, or at least swum around while heading for the metaphorical shoreline of life.
    Just keep swimming, as they say, right?
    Because the only other alternative is to sink into the dark depths of life/fear/death.

    ReplyDelete