Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 28, 2017

The X-Factor in Planetary Resources Sustainability or Just a Big Cowspiracy of Bull?

I watched the movie 'Cowspiracy' recently after first watching 'What the Health' which were both on the Australian Netflix site. 
WTH?!!
And while I have decided to eat a mainly Vegan diet from now on (I'm still going to eat honey and maybe break my diet for big family occasions like Christmas dinners ... still no pig though) for health reasons, I do think the agricultural industry does appear to hog the water way too much for a planet whose population is rapidly growing and in need of drinking water.
I think it's going to be hard to convince such a large group of meat eating, milk drinking, cheese eating, ice cream licking earthlings to give it up though.
Official Cowspiracy T-Shirt
I think it would take something close to a miracle to achieve something like that when you take a good look around in western society and see just how much meat, dairy and poultry is for sale.
I wouldn't say it's impossible though, but old habits die hard, no matter how stupid they are.
These days it's becoming harder to see what's bull and what's not.
Sometimes fighting bull is what you gotta do;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment