Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 1, 2017

Ugly Dolls?

Meet the 'alternative reborns': Doll maker's latest creations draw smiles and complaints
I saw this story on the ABC news website yesterday (which was October 31st over here) and I was also working on my last post -
Is the Year 2017 a Movie Directed by David Lynch, Sam Mendes, or Both?
looking up about Robert Rodriguez's movies and I thought it was a little synchy that Robert has a new movie that he is working on called 'Ugly Dolls' ... and that Robert shares June 20th as his birthday along with my oldest son.
That blue baby kind of reminded me of the alien statue of mine that I wrote about in this recent post -
Cynthia Crawford Has Gone Up to The Spirit in the Sky
I've always wondered if Cynthia was influenced by James Cameron's movie characters in his 'Avatar' movie more than her perception of blue aliens from Arcturus.
While I think 'Avatar' is one of the most spectacular 3-D movies of all time the blue creatures from the planet Pandora (of all places?!!) don't appeal to me in the same way as Cynthia's blue statue.
Those characters are worlds apart in my book.
I was almost going to go and see this Cirque Du Soleil Avatar show when it was in Brisbane a few weeks ago, but I just couldn't get motivated to go.
Which is usually a good sign that I shouldn't bother when my gut feeling says ... meh!
Don't get me wrong, as I saw a Cirque Du Soleil show down in Sydney last year and loved it and while this Avatar show looks spectacular in the You Tubes above, it didn't really appeal to me.
Yesterday was the end of October in Australia and I had just been looking up stuff on the internet about the angel of death and came across a website about the angel that featured a bird picture similar to the on my calendar for the month of October.
I usually stay well clear of websites like this one, as I feel most of these types just live in their own fantasy lands making stories up, which is fine if you like this kind of stuff, but it's not my cup of tea.
The lady who owns the website was named Cynthia though, so I thought that was kind of synchy being that I only bought that bird calendar and noticed there was a rainbow lorikeet for the month of October, which was the month my ex-father-in-law died (October 30th) years ago now, but he loved and feed those birds and there was a lot of spooky synchronicities surrounding those birds the day he passed away suddenly from a heart attack.  
I just thought it was weird how I was searching for information about Archangel Azrael and that image of the rainbow lorikeet came up from another Cynthia's website who was into alien stories that she thought as being real on some level.
Who? The Angel of Death?
Mind you, I won't be keeping in touch with that Cynthia, unless the universe really starts throwing curve balls at me from her.
I think it was a wink enough from the "Divine Matrix" for me;-)
And as for the "Re-born" dolls, they look cool, but I don't think I need to have one.
Not really my cup of tea either.
I think Lainey is right though, you do have to have some fun or it would be a sad old world if we took it all too seriously.
I hope you all had a happy Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment