Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 25, 2017

The Mysterious Universe of "The Redheads" of New Zealand's Ancient History?

I listened to a very interesting podcast at the 'Mysterious Universe' site this morning with filmmakers Peter Marsh and Gabi Plumm -
18.21 – MU Podcast
And I have since been watching their films on You Tube and Vimeo.
Red heads?-)
I must say that I was impressed by the Mexican Tiki in the Redheads video, as I have only just written a post about dreams and "Mexican Radio"s -
Mexican Radio: Dreams and Intuition?
My Kiwi Tiki hanging to the left of my computer
New Zealand natives with
green eyes and
red hair
?!
I was more fascinated by the lady's green eyes than her red hair, because while I don't have red hair I do have green eyes just like hers.
Felicity Jones, the Girl with the Green (Alien?-) Eyes
Bigfoot Hadron Collider T-shirt
Great podcast to listen to and interesting films to watch, as well.
The new Bigfoot Hadron Collider T-shirt and beach towel don't look too bad, either.

Bigfoot Hadron Collider Towel

No comments:

Post a Comment