Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 12, 2017

‘The Memory Code‘: 18.19 – MU Podcast

18.19 – MU Podcast
"Australian researcher Lynne Kelly joins us [the MU crew] this week to discuss The Memory Code that manages to unlock the secrets of ancient monuments around the world.
Using traditional Aboriginal songlines as the key, Kelly has identified the powerful memory technique used by indigenous people around the world.
She has discovered that this ancient memory technique is the secret behind the great stone monuments like Stonehenge, which have for so long puzzled archaeologists."
Interestingly, I saw that the National Museum in Canberra has an exhibition called 'Songlines: Tracking the Seven Sisters' on at the moment.
I might have to grab my iPod with all of my song-lines on it and go on another road-trip to Canberra and check this exhibition out for myself.
I just hope that I can find some -
I still have fond memories of my trip to Canberra last year, so I'd like to extend my song-lines some more;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment