Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 4, 2017

Saturn: Hexes and a Hexagon?!

I was reading the chapter in Tracey Rollin's book about Santa Muerte titled 'The Seven Colors of Santa Muerte' and for the black aspect Tracey writes,
Black: This color of Santa Muerte is very Saturnian, overseeing all forms of cessation, negation, decay, dissolution and denouement.
The black Santa Muerte is used to negate bonds and barriers, as well as destroy or dissolve spells, curses, or hexes.
She is also used for necromancy, such as speaking with the dead.
Santa Muerte: Our Lady of the Holy Death?
What I want to know is that a how a planet associated with hexes ends up having a giant hexagon on its north pole?
Or is this just one more NASA prank like when they said they put a man on the moon?-)
I'm not a practitioner of Santa Muerte, but it does remind me about seeing Saturn through a telescope just after my father passed away -
My Observations of Time and Space in Port Macquarie
Saturn, hexes and hexagons.
It sure would be tempting to put a hex on my ex-that-is-gone:-)
But then knowing the law of karma, that could all end in tragedy, like Saturn bringing her back to me;-)
So I'd better pass on that brainstorm lest lightning strikes me twice in this lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment