Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 7, 2017

THA➣HIJAC – Sacred Geometry with Scott Onstott

I listened to a great podcast today over at the THA site, which seems to have been hijacked by the HIJAC crew:-)
Edition 171 – THAHIJAC – Sacred Geometry with Scott Onstott
"Scott Onstott is the creator of: “Secrets in Plain Sight”, a densely-packed film series about patterns found in art, architecture, urban design and the cosmos.
Profiling patterns found in art, architecture and the cosmos, he is also the author of seven related books.
He was educated as an architect at the University of California at Berkeley and worked in a number of prominent architecture and engineering offices in San Francisco in the first chapter of his career.
As founder of the
Sacred Geometry Academy, he hosts international workshops on experiencing sacred geometry as a vehicle for personal transformation."

I have watched the first film of Scott's years ago, but I need to watch it again and I don't think I have watched the second film yet, but I will for sure.
A smorgasbord of food for thought I think and probably way too much for me to digest properly in just one sitting ... Scott's films I mean, not the podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment