Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 23, 2019

Sync Walk the Line?

Sync Walk
I read an interesting post at the 'Sync Netz' blog this morning titled 'The Name of the Rose', which I think is well worth a read.
Although you will have to hit the translate button, if like me, you can't read German too good.
What I found interesting here is that Ron Perlman, better known for playing Hellboy, is the Quasimodo bellboy like character in
'The Name of the Rose', which seems like -
A Hell of a Coincidence?
Ron's next film just completed in 'The Jesuit', which will give some more Vat 2 fodder for my Catholic friend over at the
'Cosmic Keys' podcast after listening to him in his latest rant about the "controlled demolition" of the Catholic Church since the 60s.
I guess to him the Catholic Church had an untarnished reputation before the 60s, right?
But it is a funny old world it seems, so who knows?
Ukraine comedian Volodymyr Zelenskiy wins presidential election
Walls R Us/I am the Eggman?
Synchromysticism maybe?
God only knows, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment