Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 5, 2019

#social_animals and 13 Reasons Why?

I watched a documentary called 'Social Animals' and then started watching the Netflix series '13 Reasons Why' around the same time I had read Chris Knowles' latest post at 'The Secret Sun' where he gave his take on the second series of 'The OA', which I'm yet to watch ... maybe ... maybe not?
Screenshots from 'Social Animals' 
'13 Reasons Why' 
I probably wouldn't have ever bothered to watch '13 Reasons Why' if it wasn't for listening to a podcast with the Aussie star who plays the dead girl the show revolves around -
Aussies in Hollywood Podcast: KATHERINE LANGFORD
Katherine Langford
April and Endgames?
After watching these shows I'm glad that I'm not going through the school system today, not that it was easy back when I was in school either, but adding mobile monoliths ... or black mirrors, as I prefer to call them ... to the mix would have been hell on most kid's lives.
Although I would like to think I still would have shunned being that involved in "social" media.
'13 Reasons Why' S1:E4 'Tape 2, Side B'
Open the pod bay doors HAL?
Oh, HELL!

No comments:

Post a Comment