Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 10, 2019

Au revoir Allianz Stadium?

I only ever visited the Sydney Football Stadium once in my life, and that was on my birthday in 2016 when my team the Sharks beat the Cowboys in a semi-final in the national Rugby League competition -
My Happiest Birthday Ever
Heading to my seat on the 23rd of September, 2016
In my seat on the 23rd of September, 2016
Happy 52nd birthday to me?
Sitting in that stadium back in 2016 I would never have imagined that it would be no more in 2019.
Pictures reveal the rapid progress of Sydney’s Allianz Stadium demolition
The last photo I took when leaving the stadium back in 2016
Well, those 2016 memories are more precious now, I guess.
It will be interesting to see what the new stadium looks like, if I live to see it, God willing.
Maybe I'll even get to do the walk one more time, with or without a walking stick -
A Walk Through Centennial Park and Then Off to the Football

No comments:

Post a Comment