Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 27, 2019

Lighting the Void in the Giant Podcast Circle-Jerk?

I wrote a post recently titled -
The World (is a Giant Podcast Circle-Jerk) According to Josh Zepps?
Which was about all the of the pod-casters I tend to listen to showing up eventually on each other's podcasts.
About a fortnight ago I hear Joe Rupe from the 'Lighting the Void' podcast as a guest on 'The Cosmic Keys' podcast and then today I hear the 'Cosmic Keys' guys on the 'Lighting the Void' podcast ... although it was actually a "bonus" 'Cosmic Keys' podcast I heard them on being interviewed on 'Lighting the Void', as I don't have 'Lighting the Void' on my podcast favourite list.
 I doesn't become much more of a circle-jerk than that, don't you think?-)
Shoot The Moon Movie?
But I guess it's in the stars that every man and woman wants to be a star in some way;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment