Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 1, 2019

Something Fishy About April 1st, 2019?

I pulled my copy of 'The Magpie and the Wardrobe' off the bookshelf and flipped it open to the April section to have a read to see how the people living in the northern part of the planet view this time of year, as opposed to us southern dwellers.
Up north it's near the middle of spring, while down here it's near the middle of autumn, but we still do the egg thing, just because the northerners of the globe call the shots as to what the world should do when it comes to the seasonal holidays and festivals.
In my home country of Australia it's also ironic that the rabbit is an introduced animal that has run rampant since some fool let it come in and is now a national pest, along with the cane toad -
WICCAPEDIA 🌟?
I was born in the Year of the Dragon
if you were wondering about the
dragon
St. George's Day is in April on the 23rd, but as Joseph Campbell will tell you the Asian dragon and the European dragon are two different mythical creatures entirely -
SaYING "Yes" or "No" to the Serpent/Slaying the Dragon?
Yellow is the colour for April according
to
'The Magpie and the Wardrobe'
Hmm ... yellow, hey?-)
EVERLAST ... yeah, like two and a bit
 years if you are lucky:-)
My thongs feel apart yesterday on March 31st, so I'm not sure if that was lucky or unlucky for me as far as April shoe superstitions go.
And at the same time and I kid you not, the glue in the copy of my 'Entangled Minds' book decided to give way as well.
Right at the start of the 'Gut Feelings' chapter.
That is how I received my copy (above) from an Amazon second hand book dealer years ago, but at least the glue was holding back then.
It's heading for the recycling bin when I finish reading it now.
I guess I was a fool back then not to complain about it to Amazon?-)
The Bunnies in Jordan Peele's 'Us' are Ruining Easter for People?
I can't wait for April and Easter to be over to tell the truth.
Happy Easter ... hopefully?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment