Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 1, 2019

Manifesting Success and Things People Say to People with Tattoos?

The Osher GΓΌnsberg Podcast: Manifesting Success with Tanya Hennessy
I'd never heard of Tanya Hennessy before, until this morning (April Fool's Day in Australia) when listening to Osher's latest podcast.
It's an interesting and honest podcast, especially about personal body image ... not that I really care about body image all that much as far as mine goes, or I wouldn't be cutting my own hair and have tattoos like these on my skin:-)
I do like to think of myself in a great gang though;-)
This is always an interesting conversation starter:-)
Tattoos and Tokens of Hope and Hopelessness
I do keep my weight under control though, because I don't like carrying around extra weight, as when I did hit the 80kg mark a bit over a year ago and it didn't feel good to me.
I'm 75kg now and that still feels a bit over my ideal weight, but it feels a lot better than being 80kg.
72kg is my goal, but I won't be making too big an effort to get there, but I'm heading in the right direction, so far.
Paris Michael K Jackson's 'Donnie Darko' tattoo
Giant Rabbit Death on Airplane While Going to the Fair?
The World (is a Giant Podcast Circle-Jerk) According to Josh Zepps?
Osher GΓΌnsberg's Life is No Bed of Roses?
Osher GΓΌnsberg handing out the roses on TV
Be careful what you wish for, as they say.
And no offence Osher, but do you ever think that roses are surrounded by hurtful pricks mostly;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment