Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 24, 2019

The Deadliest Song Ever Made?

I listened to the latest 'See You on the Other Side' podcast today -
#245 – T IS FOR TERROR IN THE AISLES: ANTRUM AND THE DEADLIEST MOVIES NEVER MADE
where they talked about the deadest movie ever made, not that I'll be seeing the movie though, because I won't pay money to watch an over hyped film where someone is trying to use their marketing degree to suck me in to watching some C-grade piece of crap while they laugh all the way to the bank with my money.
And I don't believe the rumour that a construction worker left this movie playing on a computer at Notre Dame last week either;-)
 Anyway it seems I'm doomed because I listened to this podcast right to the end and listened to a song I shouldn't have.
You can listen to the song here if you are as dumb as I was, and I'll see you on the other side when you get here -
The Deadliest Song Ever Made
I just knew listening to podcasts would be the end of me.
Stepping Outside the Echo Chamber That's Re-writing Teenager's Brains?

No comments:

Post a Comment