Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 26, 2019

ABBAlaide?

Mamma Mia?!
Swarms of bees descend on Adelaide cars as spring arrives
Honey Honey
I don't wanna hurt you, baby, I don't wanna see you cry
So stay on the ground, girl, you better not get too high
But I'm gonna stick to you, boy, you'll never get rid of me

There's no other place in this world where I rather would be
Oh do bee-have baby?
And now I know what they mean, you're a love machine?
"An apiarist says swarms of bees landing on cars in Adelaide were simply resting after gorging themselves on nectar before taking flight to create a new hive.
Thousands of bees landed on a car parked at the
Westfield Marion Shopping Centre today and had to be coaxed away by a beekeeper."
Somewhere better to live ... like Brisbane?-)
""Once that's full and they think they've got enough to survive, they'll send the old queen bee plus some of the bees out and they'll repopulate another spot and they'll start again," Mr Kennett said."

No comments:

Post a Comment