Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 17, 2019

The RATS in the Maze Realize All Experience is Itself & Become the STAR of Amazed Awareness?

"In English, the term labyrinth is generally synonymous with maze.
As a result of the long history of unicursal representation of the mythological Labyrinth, however, many contemporary scholars and enthusiasts observe a distinction between the two.
In this specialized usage maze refers to a complex branching multicursal puzzle with choices of path and direction, while a unicursal labyrinth has only a single path to the center.
A labyrinth in this sense has an unambiguous route to the center and back and presents no navigational challenge."
Guy's 'Let It In' podcast?
I modified Guy's logo into a labyrinth for him:-) 
I was listening to Guy Lawrence's latest podcast featuring
Sky Nelson-Isaacs and I couldn't help thinking about the spiritual analogy between a maze and a labyrinth and how walking a labyrinth is like synchronicity taking you to the centre and back without you having to really think about where you are going and the maze being a path where you have to make the right choices to get to the centre and back without getting caught up in dead-ends.
The Science Of Synchronicity & Living In Flow with Sky Nelson-Isaacs
It also made me think about my recent walk in a labyrinth in a local park -
Syncwalking the Labyrinth and Awakening at the Center of the Mandala?
Me walking a labyrinth in a local park
"Labyrinth is a word of pre-Greek origin, which the Greeks associated with the palace of Knossos in Crete, excavated by
Arthur Evans early in the 20th century.
The word appears in a Linear B inscription as da-pu-ri-to.
As early as 1892 Maximilian Mayer suggested that labyrinthos might derive from labrys, a Lydian word for "double-bladed axe".
Evans suggested that the palace at Knossos was the original labyrinth, and since the double axe motif appears in the palace ruins, he asserted that labyrinth could be understood to mean "the house of the double axe"."
When I read the above passage about the labyrinth getting its name from a double-sided axe I couldn't help but think of Stanley Kubrick using the outdoor maze in the movie 'The Shining', as Stephen King didn't write about a maze in his novel, or use an axe as a weapon for Jack.  
Even the Overlook Motel seemed to be a labyrinth in many ways.
Mazes & Labyrinths: A Fool's Journey?
Get Lost?
Guy Lawrence?-)
Music, Vibration & the Secret Language of the Heart?
Over the years on my trips to Byron Bay I had brought home flyers for an attraction called Amaze 'n' Place that boasted of having the world's only living lattice maze.
I heard that their cafe served amazing food too, so this year when I was going down to see the play 'Dreamland' in Bangalow I pulled out one of the old flyers and was finally going to go and walk the maze, get some lunch and then head off to Bangalow for the play.
Just before I was about to set off that morning and head for the Amaze 'n' Place I decided to check their website to make sure it was open that day and that's when I found out the property had been sold to new owners and was no longer open to the public.
What Will Children's Day Look Like in 2040?
Luckily I listened to that little intuitive voice and checked before I set off to Byron Bay that day, as it saved me time, petrol and frustration.
I decided to just go into Byron and see the new 'Rocketman' movie and check out the new cinema complex.
I ended up having an amazing day by going with the flow ... just like I was walking a metaphorical mental labyrinth instead of a frustrating rational thinking maze:-)
I also noticed a marble maze in 'The Cars''s video for 'Sad Song' when I posted a tribute post to Ric yesterday after hearing of his passing.
'Sad Song' peaked at number 33 on the Billboard Rock Songs chart.
Not to mention the IT theme (The Stephen King novel turned 33 on September 15th this year) running through the clip with clowns and red and blue balloons  -
The Cars Frontman Ric Ocasek Found Dead?

No comments:

Post a Comment