Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 20, 2019

Frankie Fihn - Following Synchronicity Down the Rabbit Hole?

As soon as I posted my last post where I wrote about passing the (spew) bucket (list) over ever doing an Ayahuasca journey after listening to Michael Philip's recent experience at his TED podcast site -
The Occult Control System?
I see Dr. Bernie Beitman's latest 'Connecting with Coincidence' podcast hit my Apple podcast list on my iPad, which was a talk with a guy named Frankie Fihn, who I hadn't heard of before, but he talks about doing Ayahuasca at the same place Michael Philip just did his at, after seeing blue butterflies all the time before finding out that a blue butterfly is the mascot of the resort that does the Ayahuasca journeys in South America.
Maybe Bernie needs to do a trip with the blue butterfly and the vine himself?-)
CCBB: Frankie Fihn - Following Synchronicity Down the Rabbit Hole
Hmm ... a blue butterfly?
I haven't yet watched those You Tube's posted above of Frankie's, but as soon as I get some spare time I will.
But now I'm running late for a very important date and have to be somewhere else:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment