Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 11, 2019

Chris Hemsworth's Dog Found Three Days After Vanishing and on the Day His Beloved Dogs Vanish From the 2019 AFL Season?-)

Avengers star Chris Hemsworth's dog found three days after vanishing
That was one dog gone week for Chris, but I must say that personally I'm happy for both results as far as Chris' dogs go.
My Lions didn't fare much better, but unlike Chris' Dogs my team gets one more bite at the season before they're gone.
Looks Like the Tigers Will Have to Break a Real Hoodoo to Beat the Lions Tonight?
I hope the Richmond Tigers and their supporters get lost before GF day:-) 
Brisbane Lions vs getting killed by the Richmond Tigers last Saturday
I just wonder if Chris turned into a Thor loser when the Bulldogs got hammered on Saturday;-)
I'd be Lion if I said that I wasn't happy about the Bulldogs' result.
I liked seeing that:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment