Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 12, 2019

Aliens, Psychics and the Dead?

Calise Simone channeling an Austr-Alien?-)
I saw a write up about a local psychic named Calise Simone who is apparently big in the USA as far a psychics go, according to the local newspaper I read on the weekend, although I can't say I had heard of Calise until I read that article.
I searched for some videos on the net and a few podcasts featuring Calise, but while she seems sincere I didn't find anything impressive about Calise's abilities.
And in that murder investigation/reading video at the top of this post where I got the "alien" shot from, it looks like the "psychics" were way off in that "who done it" TV segment.
Turns out the murderer was some Mexican guy, according to
the above CNN news story.
I do believe there are genuine psychics out there, but good ones are far and few between I believe.
I listened to a podcast yesterday featuring journalist Leslie Kean, who has written a book on the UFO phenomena and also a more recent book about life after death -
The Unexplained Podcast: Edition 410 - Leslie Kean
Leslie gives the guy in the You Tube above the thumbs up in that 'Unexplained' podcast, as well as an Irish woman named
Sandra O'Hara.
I've never heard of these "psychics" either, but Leslie gives them two wings up:-)
I did find a podcast called 'Third Eye Mind' where I listened to the podcast about aliens and it sounds like Calise is right into aliens -
Third Eye Mind Podcast S1 E6: The Aliens Are Coming!
Hmm ... maybe Calise is an alien-hybrid?-)
Calise sure knows a lot about aliens, hybrid-aliens and Austr-Aliens, doesn't she?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment