Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 24, 2019

Once Upon a Time ... in 5 Degrees of Chanel and Charles Manson?

November 12th is Charles Manson's birthday, just sayin';-)
Margot Robbie is the current Chanel cover-girl
July 26th is Stanley Kubrick's birthday, just sayin';-)
A few headlines about Baz Luhrmann in my local paper caught my eyes recently and synchromystic connections started popping into my head, not to mention personal synchronicities involving Baz, which I'll write about in a future post. 
Baz along with his partner Catherine Martin are the patrons for this years Brisbane International Film Festival which is being held next month in my hometown.
Catherine was born on January 26th, which is Australia Day here in Oz, and was also the date Baz and Catherine got married on.
January 26th must be one big day of celebration at Cath and Baz's place I would think.
Baz and BIFF? Great ... Gatsby!!;-)
BIFF opens with the screening of the new Damon Herriman movie 'Judy and Punch', where Damon who played Charles Manson in 'Once Upon a Time ... in Hollywood' and in an episode of the Netflix series 'Mindhunter', plays Punch.
Mark (Not Charlie) Manson and Not Giving a F#ck?
We're not gonna talk about JUDY here;-)
Bad Omens in the Stars of the Stars?
I probably should mention here that when I went to see the movie 'Palm Beach' at the cinema the other day, I noticed one of the main characters reading Mark Manson's new book
'The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck' in bed, but you probably don't give a f*ck anyway, right?-)
I wrote a post on September 17th this year (which I now realize was Baz's birthday) about seeing the movie 'Palm Beach' -
Heroic Self Care with Rosie Waterland?
Hmm ... born in Austin Texas?
But what really caught my attention recently with Baz was the fact he cast Austin Butler, who plays Tex in
'Once Upon a Time ... in Hollywood' as Elvis in Baz's film currently shooting on the Queensland Gold Coast, which is Margot Robbie's hometown, by the way:-)
What is it About Manson and Dark Hollywood Synchronicities?
So, everything really is connected in life ... at least in my mind anyway:-)
Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment