Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 18, 2019

An Alien Looking RATfish Caught in the Year of the Pig?

Fisherman catches ‘alien’ fish with huge bulbous eyes off Norwegian island
Take a look at my sidebar;-)
A star rating of 6.9?
The number I was given when ordering a
honeyed scallop
Chinese dish Monday night:-)
I had only just watched the 2013 Discovery Channel documentary 'Aliens: Are We Alone' on the weekend on Amazon Prime and remembered those freaky animated fish with the big eyes in the show and then on Monday I see a Norwegian guy had pulled a similar looking fish from the depths of Earth's ocean.
The Kepler space telescope was launched ten years ago and NASA announced its retirement on October 30, 2018 (the day before Halloween? Trick or treat?-).
I'd like to know why the Kepler space telescope was pointing to the part of the sky Chris Knowles at the 'Secret Sun' writes about a lot.
Showing posts with label Lyra
I also watched another show on Amazon Prime called
'Alien Contact: NASA Exposed', which I found interesting.
And let's not forget who owns Amazon Prime;-)
Jeff Bezos' space company expects to start flying passengers in 2018

UPDATE:
As soon as I put this post up I saw the following news story in the latest feeds, although it was a FOX news story, so 
"fair and balanced" and all that BS -

No comments:

Post a Comment