Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 16, 2019

Who's in the "Illuminati"? Everybody But You Apparently, But We Know That You're in it, Too?-)

My last post was about watching what I thought was an interesting documentary film on Amazon Prime called
'Secrets of the Ancient World' directed by a guy named
Philip Gardiner -
Secrets of the Ancient World?
I wondered if Amazon Prime had more films made by Phil and you can bet your gold class Illuminati card on it they do:-)
Well, that's a safe bet anyway, because if you lost that bet you would just be given your gold card back anyway, since you'd be "too big to fail" being in the Illuminati.
It turns out Phil has 93 directing credits at his IMDB page, which coincidentally 93 just happens to be the Thelemic greeting and how Thelemites greet each other in writing correspondences.
I decided to watch Phil's 'American Illuminati' and 
'American Illuminati 2' films, as well as his 'A Conspiracy to Rule: The Illuminati' and by the end of AI2 Phil will have you convinced that if you ain't in the "Illuminati" then you are probably the only one on the planet who isn't.
Phil even ends AI2 with a section on how COKE turned Santa into a guy dressed in red and white, which are COKE's colours.
SPOILER ALERT: Santa isn't real, but I won't wreck your Illuminati fantasies for you.
I'll let you discover that for yourself, because with me being a secret member (maybe ... hey, you never know, right?-), that's exactly what I would tell you anyway, right?
Did I mention that I watched these films of Phil's on Amazon Prime?
A company owned by the richest known human on the planet?
I guess the joke is on Phil ... that's if he isn't just jokin' around in the first place?
Let me just try to sum up the the conclusion I came to from watching Phil's Illuminati films with just one picture.
And now David Icke has his new film 'The Trigger' out where he says it's the Jews, but not the Jews, because these people hate the Jews, it's more or less the the British, Catholics and Nazis who run Europe and America and who are Ultra Zionist Jews at the top?
I'm glad David has cleared all of that up for me.
It's all as clear as looking into a muddy puddle for me now.
What I find truly amusing with a lot of people who believe in this secret organization running the world is that a lot of these people who believe in this Illuminati story also believe in God.
Now call me naive (and I too believe in "God" for lack of a better word), but how can any man made conspiracy group trump God when it comes to the game of life?
It's a bit of a no brainer, if you ask me.
World Weird Web?

No comments:

Post a Comment