Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 26, 2019

93: Exploring the Dynamics of Energy & Personal Resonance with Penney Peirce?

I'm sure that Penney is not into Thelema, but I couldn't help thinking how ironic that her talk with Guy Lawrence is number 93, which is the greeting Thelemites greet each other with, like some kind of secret hi, the 93 Current being the current of Thelema or Agape.
Guy Lawrence Podcast #93: Frequency; Exploring the Dynamics of Energy & Personal Resonance with Penney Peirce
93 Y'all
"The number 93 is of great significance in Thelema, founded by English author and occultist Aleister Crowley in 1904 with the writing of The Book of the Law (also known as Liber AL vel Legis).
The central philosophy of Thelema is in two phrases from Liber AL: "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law" and "Love is the law, love under will."

The two primary terms in these statements are "Will" and "Love", respectively.
In the Greek language, they are Thelema (Will) and Agape (Love).
Using the Greek technique of isopsephy, which applies a numerical value to each letter, the letters of each of these words sum to 93:
Thelema: Θελημα = 9 + 5 + 30 + 8 + 40 + 1 = 93
Agapé: Αγαπη = 1 + 3 + 1 + 80 + 8 = 93"

I read Penney's book 'The Intuitive Way' and it had a profound effect on my life back around 2011, which I wrote a post about back then -
Synchronistic Sunday Surprizes
I still have the free shark tooth today,
but not that
wedding ring
I no longer have those books from that old 2011 post, along with that car, my wedding ring and the dragon emerging from the egg.
They all have new homes except for the wedding ring, which I last saw heading into the ocean at Byron Bay.
I sure hope nobody came across that old ring of mine and is wearing it now, because I feel it is cursed.
Well, I did put a curse on it, as well as said a few curse words when it was flying towards the ocean and rocks;-)
Best magic trick I ever did I think, throwing that ring away and out of my life.
Frequency
I've got to say that I didn't enjoy Penney's book 'Frequency' as much as I enjoyed 'The Intuitive Way' and that was probably the last time I've followed Penney's work or heard her talk on podcasts until this morning when I saw on my iPad that Penney was on Guy's 93rd podcast.
Can't say that I'm really that interested in Thelema myself , apart from the that passer-by-looking-at-a-car-crash aspect of all the egotistical dicks involved in the practice, like Crowley and Parsons
It's a bit like reading Lovecraft's ramblings and dark musings that he pulled from the depths of the "collective unconscious" on his mental fishing trips.
Cape Byron Lighthouse, Byron Bay, Australia
If you are going to venture into the dark waters of the subconscious, there better be a guiding light not too far from the shore, I feel.
Music, Vibration & the Secret Language of the Heart?
Bon voyage:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment