Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 11, 2019

Beyond UFOs: The Science of Consciousness & Contact with Non Human Intelligence?

I knew as soon as I saw that Rey Hernandez was on the latest
'Buddha at the Gas Pump' podcast that Alex from 'Skeptiko' would have had a hand in it:-)
I also found it a personal sync that Rey has a "work load review" on my birthday ... which just happens to be Bruce Springsteen's birthday, as well.
Bruce turns 70 this year, so there is another big anniversary to celebrate in 2019.
And I like how Wikipedia states Bruce has "been active" since the year of my birth:-)
The Small World Theory?
The Unexplained Podcast: Edition 410 - Leslie Kean
Have you heard of 'The Unseen' podcast?-)
The Unseen Podcast: The Theory of WOW with Grant Cameron
Brad and Sherry Steiger with E.T
I like how Rey says right at the end of the 'Buddha at the Gas Pump' podcast that Brad Steiger wrote the conclusion to Rey's book:-)
The Synchromystic Life and Death of Brad Steiger?

No comments:

Post a Comment