Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 16, 2020

'Sopranos' Star Joe Pantoliano Hit by Car, Suffers Injuries After Marveling at a Double Rainbow?

I caught the latest 'WTF' podcast featuring Joey Pantoliano (AKA Cypher from The Matrix movies) where Marc reads out a condolence letter from Joey, who explained the events leading up to him getting hit by a car after witnessing a double rainbow -
WTF with Marc Maron PodcastEpisode 1131 - Joe Pantoliano 
Patton Oswalt Goes on an Epic Matrix Rant, Argues That Neo Isn't the True Hero
I had written a post about double rainbows I had witnessed just before seeing a few Aussie celebrities in my own lifetime, in this post which was written before Marc's podcast dropped onto my iPad (living in Australia where most of The Matrix was filmed, we are a day ahead of the US)
Not Alone: If You Seek Amy?
Oh, and Joe Rogan's birthday is August 11th, too;-)
We finally understand the ending of Memento?
Time for me to get another tattoo, I think:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment