Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 18, 2019

Christchurch Tornado?

Looks like things are really heating up on the globe now.
I don't recall ever hearing about a tornado hitting as far south as Christchurch before.
And now I see that NZ is copping our bush-fire smoke to add to their long white cloud.
I've been wanting to visit an attraction up on the Sunshine Coast this week and I did think about heading up there on the weekend, but then heard bad storms were forecast, so gave it a miss.
And by crikey I'm lucky that I did.
Sunshine Coast hail storm declared 'catastrophe'
My car would have been parked out in the open not too far away from where these cars squidmilker filmed were.
Severe storm hits South East Queensland
I'll certainly be keeping a closer eye on the weather forecasts when I hit the road for a long drive now.

No comments:

Post a Comment