Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 27, 2019

Arson and the Age of Fire?

I listened to a recent 'Big Ideas' podcast this week featuring
Chloe Hooper talking about her book
'The Arsonist: A Mind on Fire', a book I wrote a post about, but a book I haven't read, and to be honest, with the books I have on my "to-do/read" list, Chloe's book is not one I feel compelled to read, even though it does sound like a good read -
Underlining Synchronicity?
It's frightening enough reading about bush-fires and the devastation caused by them without wondering just how many fires were deliberately lit by some arsehole arsonist who ruins other people's lives.
And then you have scammers setting up fake appeal websites to make money off people who wish to donate money to fire victims and there is even hackers trying to get details off legitimate appeal sites, like I wrote about in this post -
Smoke and St.Vincent?!
Not that I believe in a real place such as hell, but it does seem like the world is going to hell in a hand-basket, and some people deserve to be going there, too, I think.
Russell Crowe has started the clean-up
 process at his home
in Australia
It's going to be a long fire season and football off season until 2020, hey Russ?
I hope you and your family have a safe and as happy a Christmas and New Year as possible Russ.
But it looks like your team could be starting off with another loss, too;-)
And that match is on Pi Day (3/14, as Americans write the date)?!
Ain't life strange ... as well as scary at times?
Contact? Check! - B - Patterns In Big Apple Pi Gate?

No comments:

Post a Comment