Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 1, 2019

Garrett Speculating on the InnerVerse and Authors Speculating on 'The Garret' About Speculative Fiction?

Straight after I had put up a post this morning featuring the latest 'The Garret' podcast, the latest 'InnerVerse' podcast hit my iPad featuring an interview with a guy named Garrett Graham -
Is All Contemporary Non/Fiction Speculative Fiction?
I only discovered the 'InnerVerse' podcast this month when I listened to the Izzy Ivy podcast -
Is Life More Than Just Chance?
So I certainly had a lot to speculate about today, as far as podcast listening went.
And I haven't heard the name Garrett mentioned so much in one day since the 70s:-)
Watching that old clip reminds me of this clip and what I used to think of that clip:-)
"Garrett Origin and Meaning
The name Garrett is a boy's name of Irish origin meaning 
"spear strength".
Garrett, also spelled with one 't', is an Irish-inflected name that was in the Top 100 in the nineties, but has now slipped in popularity."

No comments:

Post a Comment