Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 3, 2019

Where's the November Rain When You Really Need it?

Fire has completely destroyed one of Byron Bay’s most iconic wedding venues
The Fig Tree Restaurant, Byron Bay
This was one of my favourite restaurants in Byron Bay and ironically the last time I ate there was when I had meet Paul Kelly at the Byron Writers Festival and bought his book and CD set.
I had started reading his book that day and took the book to the restaurant with me to read, since I was dining alone anyway -
"... And There's So Much Water So Close to Home" Paul Kelly
I really loved sitting by the window at night and watching the beam from the lighthouse spiral around toward the Fig Tree every 15 seconds.
I think a lot of patrons like myself will be saddened that such a grand old venue was reduced to ash this weekend and while I never attended a wedding there, I can imagine the great times shared there by all.
Love on the Rocks ... A Fool's Journey?

No comments:

Post a Comment