Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 17, 2019

Smoke and St.Vincent?!

I can't remember ever seeing a forecast for smoke for Brisbane 
Looking out of my bedroom window at the smoke this morning
Today is looking and feeling ominous, even the birds this morning seem eerily quiet around my home.
Maybe it has something to do with the smoke filled sky, or maybe even the early to late morning serve thunderstorms forecast for today that maybe they can sense somehow?
I saw the Bush Fire Appeal logo on the Channel 9 news site and decided to make a donation by going through the website address on the banner, but I was met by the above warning message from my computer security program, so I found another page where I could hopefully safely make a donation.
The site I found was through the St.Vincent de Paul Society, which is named after the patron saint of volunteers, charities, lost articles and spiritual help ... just to name a few.
I had just watched an interesting documentary not so long ago made by Philip Gardiner about saints on Amazon Prime called
'All God's Saints', which unlike most of his crap docos was pretty interesting I thought.
I wouldn't pay to watch it though, but if you have an Amazon Prime package you can watch it with all the other movies available there in your package deal.
Phil shows the Pagan origin of the saints, as well as from when Christianity absorbed the practice of venerating saints.
And if like me, you find the "real" story of Jesus hard to swallow, then you should hear some of the wild stories associated with the saints.
I do find the Jesus and saints stories fascinating on a Jungian archetypal level though, because just like astrology, which shouldn't work on a scientific level, these things do seem to work whether real or not, if people really believe in them on some level.
Just Who is Philip Gardiner?
I thought it was ironic that Philip means horse-lover and that
St. Vincent is also the patron saint of horses.
Philip means horse-lover
From Bush Christmas to Bombshell?
When I was doing a search on St.Vincent I was first directed to the musician's links, rather than the saint's.
I don't know why Anne Erin Clark took the stage name of St.Vincent, but I did notice that she was born a day after the anniversary of the saint's passing.
Ironically there is a song called 'Smoking Section' on St.Vincent's last album which was released on October 13th, 2017 ... which was a Friday by the way.
The above video is St Vincent - Smoking Section - O2 Academy Brixton London - 17.10.17
"Nina Kraviz Presents Masseduction Rewired is a remix album curated by Russian DJ Nina Kraviz.
It features remixes of Masseduction tracks from a variety of producers including Jlin, Laurel Halo, Population One, Midland, Pearson Sound and Kraviz.
It is scheduled to be released by Loma Vista on December 13, 2019."
Also a Friday the 13th?!
Just in time for Christmas and Midnight Mass?
Putting Out the Fires With Kerosene?!

No comments:

Post a Comment