Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 2, 2019

Paranormal UK Radio Show: Rob & Trish MacGregor on Phenomena?

I listened to a talk featuring my friends Rob and Trish MacGregor at PAUKradio discussing their new book 'Phenomena', after I clicked on the link from their latest post at their 'Synchrosecrets' blog -
Spooky synchros during UK radio interview
Trish sent me a file of the book during the week, but me being not so tech savvy, I haven't managed to open the file so far:-(
Here's a link to the PAUK podcast if you would like to listen -
Paranormal UK Radio Show - Rob & Trish MacGregor - Phenomena
PORC/PAUK?-)
I'd not heard of PAUKradio until this year, which just happens to be the 'Year of the Pig':-)
Black Mirror: As Happy as a Pig in Mud?
In the 'Synchrosecrets' post the MacGregors had mentioned that the Paranormal UK Radio is a show based in Wales in the UK and they also mentioned Bernie Beitman in the podcast.
I had written a post about one of Bernie's latest podcasts which was about music, mania and synchronicity, where I mentioned the band from Wales called the 'Manic Street Preachers' and a song of theirs called 'Australia'"the sentiment of the song is that Australia is just about the furthest one can go to get away from their home in Wales and is a metaphor for Nicky Wire's desire to escape from the emotional turmoil caused by the disappearance of his close friend and co-lyricist, Richey Edwards.
Though Australia is almost the furthest one can get from Wales, New Zealand is actually an additional 2,000 kilometers
(1,340 miles) further away."

Synchronicity, Mania and Music?
And of course, as Rob and Trish know, I live in Australia.
Oddly enough I just saw a newspaper article in my local paper about Welsh actor Ioan Gruffudd returning to Brisbane this November to film anther series of the ABC TV show 'Harrow'.
Harrow to Set Sail Again?
Ioan Gruffudd plays Dr. Daniel Harrow, who lives on a boat anchored in the Brisbane River in this TV series.
Personally I can't stand most Australian TV shows like
'Home and Away', 'Neighbours' and such, but I really like 'Harrow'.
Maybe half the reason is because a lot of the filming locations are very familiar to me, especially the part of the river where Dr. Harrow's boat is docked -
You Can Never Walk Along the Same River Twice
 Anyway, 'Harrow' is a good show I reckon and I give it two thumbs up.
Oceans of Insight?

No comments:

Post a Comment